Presenting in English
We learn from each other when...... we communicate with confidence, clarity and conviction
|Do you want more self-confidence when presenting in English?|
There are times when the stakes are high: when you have to give presentations at important international conferences or meetings, present a new marketing campaign to the board, or explain your corporate strategy to an international audience.
Public speaking and presenting are fundamental skills for everyday working life, for communicating vital information and, ultimately, for your career success.
|An intensive workshop for international business executives|
In our programme, you will learn to present clearly, convincingly and concisely. In addition, you will develop a relaxed yet professional style to better engage with your listeners.
|What you will learn|
The content of the workshop is very practical – you will be able to apply it immediately to improve your international business presentations. You will learn to:
- select and dose content and complex information
- find the right words to make your presentation convincing and memorable
- effectively use body language and develop vocal skills
- interact effectively and maintain control in the question-and-answer session
|Bespoke training facilitated by two experts|
The workshop is facilitated by two experts:
- Amanda Habbershaw, specialist in English and intercultural communication
- Orlando Schenk, speech trainer and communication expert
Both trainers are native English speakers.
We work largely parallel in separate spaces, focusing intensively on our areas of specialization and on your needs while constantly coordinating our training goals and content.
In a “grand finale” on the last day of the workshop, you will give a video-recorded presentation and receive very detailed feedback on your performance.